After finishing a long hectic working life every person wants a stress free retired life. Spend some quality time with your family without any worry by selecting a perfect pension plan. A best unit linked pension plan will help you to pursue all the needs during your old age. Actually pension plan is defined as some authorized programs of retirement which the company provides to their employees. Simultaneously the company is also benefited by the plans as the scheme allows the company to invest the amount in other fields.
Major types of pension plan:
Two main type of pension plan are Unit Linked Pension Plan (ULPP) and National Pension System (NPS). If you are planning to do a long term scheme then you must go for ULPP. But for a short term instant policy, National Pension System is a good alternative. For some continuous change in regulation after 2011 it was disappeared from the market but now the policy has made a deluxe comeback. There are some others traditional pension plans but ULPP is the most preferred among them.
Unit Linked Pension Plan:
Unit Linked Retirement Plan is the most preferred retirement policy introduced till date. It offers the buyer a variety of parity exposer. But in case of withdrawal, it does not allow the user for a premature withdrawal. Some renowned banks launched few ULPPs programs. HDFC unit linked pension plus is known to be one of the best unit linked pension plan. ULPP also requires a high fine for discontinuation of premium contribution. But in other case, ULPP requires a higher investment in comparison to National Pension System. A latest version of ULPP is unit linked pension ii. Some terms and conditions are revised to make it more beneficial for the employers.
National Pension System:
NPC is a very fit pension plan if you need it at a sudden time. The investment capital is quiet low for this plan. The contribution discontinuation charge is also very low for the policy. But like ULPP the invested capital cannot be withdrawn when it is premature. The buyer can withdraw up to 20 percent of its invested money before the age of 60.
If you are assure enough not to withdraw the capital prematurely then it is always preferred to go for the best unit linked pension plan.
How to apply for retirement schemes:
The sellers of the schemes have made the applying process very convenient for the customers. They afford plenty of options to reach at your door step. Few of them are mentioned below-
- You can go to their administrative building and apply by providing the required documents and capital.
- One of the easiest ways of applying is through online. You can transfer the fund through your debit or credit card and submit the respective documents.
- If you want them at your doorstep simply pick up the phone and call the respective company. One of their agents will certainly catch you up for the documentation.
- Some reputed scheme providers have several branches at different places. You can have an appointment with the branch manager of your nearest branch.
Before having an appointment, you should not forget to consult a reliable consultant to choose the best one for yourself.
Best unit linked pension plan:
Very few of the workers all over the world have a tendency to preplan their retired life. But some smartest of them search for a perfect retirement policy during their early working life. And most of them find Unit Linked Retirement Plan very helpful. There are an ample number of products announced for the employers. HDFC unit linked pension plus is a well-known and highly recommended plan. To select the perfect scheme be specific about your requirements. For further legal issue details consult a reliable agent.
Preparation for retirements:
An average employee at least live 20 years after his career is over. So it is a part and parcel to invest for a proper retirement scheme during the working period. Some important facts must be remembered for a preparation of proper retirement.
- Saving is the most significant to prepare for retirements.
- Set a specific amount and work hard to reach the target.
- Do not spend a single penny from the retirement savings.
- Ask your organization head for the most suitable scheme according to your need.
- Be sure about the legal issues of the policy.
- For a long instance it is better to invest for unit linked pension ii rather than NPC.
Very few employees are smart enough to think about a retirement skim at the early stage of their career. Among them most of the employees preferred to go for these pension schemes in this category.